LANCOM service LANcare advanced: Security updates and support until EOL with advance replacement
Professional services in connection with business continuity are key to efficient network operation. So, it is best to protect your device directly when you purchase it. With LANcare Advanced, you receive security updates throughout the entire product lifecycle as well as an entitlement to technical support directly from the manufacturer. LANcare Advanced also offers you the highest level of investment protection and minimal downtime with its integrated advance replacement. In the event of a hardware defect, a replacement device will be delivered to you on the next business day.
- Software maintenance via security updates until End of Life (EOL) status of the device (min. 5 years)
- Support entitlement until EOL status of the device (min. 5 years, support access required)
- Shorter downtimes due to 5 years advance replacement with next business day delivery for a LANCOM device from LANcare Advanced registration (max. until EOL status of the device)
- Registration within the first three months after purchase of the LANCOM device
- Available as S, M, L, and XL variants, depending on device type
- Several LANCOM devices in HA cluster require a LANcare Advanced registration per devic
Option M: All devices with IAP and OW housing, 190x-series, all managed switches with 28 ports, LANCOM GS-3126X, GS-3126XP, and LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewall UF-3xx.